Wednesday 21 January 2015

So much for Worthington's

Early last year I pondered Where's Worthington's wonders, as despite the flash new White Shield brewery and a highly respected brewer in charge their output seemed to be zero. I was soon reassured that barley wine was coming, which I hoped meant the wonders were on their way.

But since then the head brewer has left and the plant has been mothballed. I've now seen the news that by the end of June Molson Coors will decide what to do with it. Though I suppose there's still the chance they'll find some enthusiam I have to say I don't hold much hope.


2 comments:

  1. Didn't they used to knock it out on the big plant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Shield moved to one of the big breweries, other beers were meant to come from the smaller brewery.

    ReplyDelete