Tuesday 26 November 2013

Alpha, beta, gamma, hubba-dubba

 The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray. More so when alcohol is involved. On Saturday I went to see Here & Now. Though last time I saw them I was lucky enough to get some cask beer it was a different venue this time and I expected only over priced crap beer to be on offer.

So I took the precaution of pre-loading. Guzzling some bottles before getting to London and having a swifty in the Tottenham.



I finally got a have a pint from the revived Truman's Brewery, and very nice it was too.


The band were on form but sadly my cunning plan was not. Sure enough only crap overpriced beer was on sale, but despite being pleasantly pissed already I still poured it down my throat as fast as I could. One of these days I'll learn.




No comments:

Post a Comment